Our Small Business Digital Marketing and Web Design Strategy
At Mallee Blue Media, we like to keep things simple. Here are the questions we ask regarding each new project.
- Where in the small business life-cycle are you?
- Where should you invest your budget right now in order to maximize your returns?
- How much growth can you reasonably expect in your industry over the next 3-12 months?
There’s a process that works, no matter the stage or size of your small business.
How to Grow Your Small Business
We are often asked how a small business can possibly compete against the big guns online. Here is our answer.
Look at any business, large or small, and you will find that they are working to improve in four key areas.
- Web Traffic
- Site Conversion
- Profit Margins
- Repeat Business
Which of These Key Areas Needs Your Attention Right Now?
Increase Traffic Flow
How We Build Small Business Online
We have put many small business websites shoulder to shoulder against the big guns and seen them come out on top.
With over 10 years in online marketing and web design, we know which of these wheels to turn in order to see your small business grow online.
If you are a large established business, you may find yourself in a position to turn all four wheels at once. Most small businesses do not have that budget.
We know which levers to pull, and which wheels to turn at any given time so that, over time, your business can see:
- An Increase in Site Traffic and Ranking
- A Higher Number of Sales
- Better Profit Margins
- Greater Customer Loyalty
1. We Audit Your Business for Roadblocks and Opportunities
What are we looking for? We are looking to see how each of these wheels is performing right now.
We are also looking to see if there are any gaps in your online marketing strategy.
We consider things like:
- Content (a ranking factor affecting traffic)
- Design (a conversion factor affecting sales)
- Costs (a profitability factor affecting margins)
- Customer Experience (a purchasing factor affecting repeat business)
2. We Determine Which Process Needs Attention
Here, we are asking, which cog, if fine-tuned, could lead to win for your business.
Instead of throwing your money at any strategy or marketing tactic that comes your way, we will be prioritising which of these small business factors to focus on first.
For example, if you have:
- High conversion, but low traffic, then perhaps it’s time for some SEO to boost your organic ranking in Google
- High traffic but low conversions, maybe we need to look at web design
- Good profit margins, but low customer retention, maybe we need to look at after sales care.
3. We Implement the Best Tactics
Most agencies (and many small businesses) want to jump straight into tactics.
While the tactics themselves (Think SEO, Link Building, Social Media Marketing, Design, etc) might turn out to be successful, if they are not connected to one of the processes above the business will enjoy very little real growth.
Once you’ve decided which process for growing your business is the top priority, we step in to create a strategy to reach your marketing goal.
Through consultation with our clients, we develop a clear, measurable marketing and design strategy, applying the most effective online growth tactics.
- We map the journey
- Choose the tactics
- Delegate the workload between ourselves and your business then,
- Execute the Project
We run an ethical SEO and web design agency for small business. We like to keep things transparent and we like to see our clients succeed.
From Web Design to Expert SEO Services, our strategy for small business is tried and tested. It is built on patience, thorough consultation, and innovation.
If you are ready to take the plunge, Let’s start the conversation and see if we are a good fit for your small business.